Did you know? According to your family situation you could be admissible for a subvention from “la Fondation Bon depart de Canadian Tire”. For more details click here.
Since 2012the ASSL offers a financial help program for new comers and low income households from the Saint-Lambert community in order to facilitate the accessibility to play soccer
Financial help amount
- Registration fees fixed by the ASSL (According to the level of the child)
This excludes :
- Personal equipment (shoes, shin guards, etc)
- Optional equipment on the ASSL forms (Undershirts, bag, etc)
- Tournament fees or other team activities
- Other fees (transportation fees)
- Fees to pay for each activity by the parents to the ASSL expected during registration (if the parent does not pay the fees, the child is not considered as registered)
- Yearly limit per child : Limit of $600 (this maximum was set in 2016)
Verification and criteria for eligibility
The program essentially has 3 criteria of eligibility
- Territory: The child live within the territory of Saint-Lambert
- ASSL registration forms are verified to make sur at least one of the parents resides at an address within the territory of Saint-Lambert
- Age: ASSL program for children (18 and under)
- Registration file verified: Players category, U18 and under
- Financial: Family income below the minimum income threshold according to Revenue Canada
- Certification of the parent that they meet the minimum income threshold criteria according to Revenue Canada household of 4 people (2019 criteria): $ 47,100 (3 people: $ 38,800; 5 people: $ 53,400).
- Validation that it is in fact their first demand
- For other demands (requirement since 2016)
- Request a copy of the last Notice of Assessment (Revenue Canada) from both parents
- Verify that the net revenue declared is less than minimum income threshold
If you wish making a financial demande, fill up the form by clicking the link bellow and it to firstname.lastname@example.org to start the registration procedure.